Jan Krause Greene lives in a suburb of Boston. While raising five sons, she wrote HOMEFRONT, a popular newspaper column chronicling her life as mother, teacher and writer. Currently the co-host of a cable television show, Oneness and Wellness - the Good News Show, she also presents her original poetry at a variety of venues.
Self-described seeker and visionary, her poetry and fiction examine life's big questions from the perspective of characters both young and old, struggling to understand their place in the world.
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website