Peter Ells has a long-standing interest in the Hard Problem of consciousness: specifically in explaining, in a manner compatible with science, the facts that we have qualitative experiences, such as pains or the taste of wine, and are moreover free agents. He has given talks at international Quantum Mind conferences: he spoke on Naturalistic, Libertarian Free Will in Tucson; and on Panpsychism in Salzburg, Austria. He also presented a poster on Mental Causation at a Toward a Science of Consciousness conference in Tucson. Peter lives in Oxford and has an MA in Philosophy (with merit) from the University of Reading.
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website