Catching Stars in Jars
I have always believed, your first love will always be loved, even if it is in some deep recess of your soul, held there in secret...
Looking at my lifelong friend, lying in her bed, I smile and pick up the book.
Opening the pages, I arrange my glasses until the words become clear and start reading aloud, the love story that begins in truth and ends the way it should have outside of my dreams...
An attractive widow finds her life transformed by a mysterious spirit, who sets her on a new and unexpected path.
She's in love with a boy from the wrong side of town...
H. N. Quinnen
Nelson Mandela called for forgiveness and reconciliation. When your heart is at stake, that's hard to do...
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website