What I Did for Love
An explicitly sexy novel without the four-letter words.
Wealthy young woman Dray Cooper loses her parents in a terrorist bombing of their airplane, leaving older brother Bredon as her only remaining family. When Bredon's financial empire is threatened by a hugely risky deal, from which his main partner, Rand, wants to withdraw, Dray makes a bargain with Rand, trading two nights of sex on his terms for his remaining in the deal. Set in New York City, What I Did for Love is an explicitly sexy novel without the four-letter words.
Journeys in the Erotic Otherworld
Kennan Elkman Taylor, MD
'Pride and Prejudice' Re-visited
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website