Recently Published Books
Jerry HydeJul 2018
Renegade Gonzo therapist offers some suggestions as to how we can help change the world for the better in this time of turmoil and uncertainty.
Natasha DavidMar 2016
Mental illness leads to suicide in one in five cases… adding denial makes it a certainty.
Tessa DaneOct 2015
An explicitly sexy novel without the four-letter words.
A. AimeeJun 2015
Sex. Deceit. Lust. Captivity. And maybe … the love of a lifetime.
Deborah DurbinApr 2015
A concise yet comprehensive guide focusing on different types of fortune-telling and divination techniques.
Deneen VukelicMar 2015
This book, written with teens and young adults in mind, is an introduction to spirituality in the New Age.
Cara ColesFeb 2015
We really can have anything we want out of life, no matter what, let's stop Epilepsy from getting in the way of what we truly want out of life.
Alicia GareyDec 2014
A look behind the curtain of a devastating diagnosis and finding the joy of living again.
Daniela I. NorrisNov 2014
Eleven tales from the beyond - for the heart, mind and soul.
Helen NobleAug 2014
A secret passage into the hearts, minds and deeds of driven women determined to fulfil their destinies, at any cost.
Helen NobleAug 2014
Katherine travels through her past to understand the present, unaware that the seeds of her future have already been planted.
Jerry HydeJul 2014
Taking therapy down to street level, a rock and roll guidebook to the science of the bleedin’ obvious.
Anna Victoria RodgersJun 2014
A jam-packed guide book full of researched information to detox your lifestyle, create happy and healthy children and to help tread lighter on the environment.
David SalisburyMay 2014
Teen Spirit Wicca will cut to the chase and give you just what you need to start practicing the Craft and living your life as a Wiccan today.
Kennan Elkman Taylor, MDMar 2014
A fictional romp, from a paranormal perspective, through varied and explicit sexual scenarios designed to feed the soul.
Robert LevyFeb 2014
Teenagers becoming shamans! What is this world coming to. But when they finish reading this book, that's just what they'll be!
John McGinnJan 2014
Hold on to your credit card and man-meat, if you dare to pay the unusually hot price of erotic pleasure.
Lucy H. PearceDec 2013
The comprehensive, soulful companion for artist mothers on their creative journey.
Sam ColemanNov 2013
A new father's experiences of the first year of raising a child. A year of tears, laughter, life and beauty.
A. AimeeOct 2013
A sensual, erotic page-turner and modern love story.
Jan Krause GreeneAug 2013
When Gloria discovers that the baby in her womb was conceived in another lifetime, she must unravel the mystery that ties her to the past and future.
Autumn RosenAug 2013
I have always believed, your first love will always be loved, even if it is in some deep recess of your soul, held there in secret...
Deborah DurbinAug 2013
With trying to plan her wedding and accidentally letting the spirit world free to roam the earth, how is Sam going to cope?
Colette BrownJul 2013
Not everything 'happens for a reason'!
Alice GristJul 2013
A soulfully honest, humorous and insightful glimpse at the author's journey to becoming a mummy.
- Jules StandishAs a professional colour consultant and stylist, I am passionate about colour and its life changing ...
- Lucy H. PearceLucy H. Pearce, 32, lives and breathes the creative rainbow mother archetype in a little pink house ...
- Jerry HydeJerry Hyde was educated at Bryanston School in Dorset and went onto art school at Kingston before wo...
- Jan Krause GreeneJan Krause Greene lives in a suburb of Boston. While raising five sons, she wrote HOMEFRONT, a popu...
- Alice GristAlice Grist is the author of The High Heeled Guide to Enlightenment and The High Heeled Guide to Spi...
- Natasha DavidSydneysider Natasha David explored many avenues of assistance to overcome the debilitating depressio...
- Anna Victoria RodgersAfter leading a very unwell life, Anna healed herself naturally after discovering she was very ill d...
- Deborah DurbinDeborah Durbin is the author of 11 non-fiction books and one novel. She has 15 years' experience wor...
- Daniela I. NorrisDaniela I. Norris is a former diplomat, turned political writer, and with age and wisdom - inspirati...
- David SalisburyDavid Salisbury is Wiccan clergy within Coven of the Spiral Moon, a coven based in Washington DC. Th...
- Stephanie June SorrellStephanie's main passions are the psychospiritual dimension of life and the natural environment. She...
- Gabriel MorrisGabriel Morris was born in Vancouver, Canada, raised in rural northern California and has also lived...
- Cara ColesCara Coles works as a healthcare professional, living with her husband, a busy household of dogs and...
- Colette BrownColette Brown BSc MRPharmS answered her calling and gave up working as a pharmacist in 1996. Her dre...
- Jean AdrienneJean Adrienne is a breakthrough coach, assisting her clients to make quantum changes in their busine...
- Biography & autobiography (general)
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Afterlife & reincarnation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Divination (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Divination (general): Fortune telling
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Divination (general): Tarot
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general): Out-of-body experience
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Shamanism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Spiritualism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Witchcraft
- Child rearing
- Family & relationships (general)
- Family & relationships (general): Love & romance
- Family & relationships (general): Parenting (general): Fatherhood
- Family & relationships (general): Parenting (general): Motherhood
- Fiction (general)
- Fiction (general): Contemporary women
- Fiction (general): Erotica (general)
- Fiction (general): Fantasy (general)
- Fiction (general): Ghost
- Fiction (general): Humorous (general)
- Fiction (general): Psychological
- Fiction (general): Romance (general)
- Fiction (general): Romance (general): Contemporary
- Fiction (general): Romance (general): Historical (general)
- Fiction (general): Romance (general): Paranormal (general)
- Fiction (general): Short stories (single author)
- Fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Health & fitness (general)
- Health & fitness (general): Beauty & grooming
- Health & fitness (general): Diet & nutrition (general): Weight loss
- Health & fitness (general): Diseases (general): Cancer
- Health & fitness (general): Healthy living
- Health & fitness (general): Pregnancy & childbirth
- Health & fitness (general): Women's health
- Interpersonal relations
- Juvenile nonfiction (general): Body, mind & spirit
- Medical (general): Mental health
- Music (general): Genres & styles (general): Electronic
- Psychology (general): Human sexuality
- Religion (general): Christian life (general)
- Self-help (general)
- Self-help (general): Creativity
- Self-help (general): Mood disorders (general): Depression
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Travel (general)
- Travel (general): Asia (general): India & south asia
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website